There are 5 enrichment activities to be completed over the next week. The enrichment activities develop skills, independence and encourage children to learn by doing. Please ensure that you are adhering to the government guidelines. Stay safe and healthy. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing.
1. Create your own table football – https://www.u-createcrafts.com/diy-mini-foosball-tableperfect-for-kids/
2. Create your own fizzy lava lamp – https://fun-science.org.uk/lava-lamp-experiment/ https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/makes/lets-go-club-fizzy-lava-lamp
3. With adult support, make ice lollies – https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/makes/down-on-the-farm-how-to-make-raspberry-ice-lollies
4. Create your own dance routine to your favourite song
5. Listen for wild sounds. What can you hear?